Alexsey has been the CEO of two health construction businesses for over 15 years. Since forming Hospital Fitout Group in 2008, he has built the business so that it is now the preferred contractor of Sydney Local Health District.
With a focus on providing workable solutions to real-time concerns of operating hospitals and clinics, Alexsey has instigated a number of key strategies that elevate Hospital Fitout Group above others
- Works are completed in downtime, with scheduling of works for evenings and weekends to prevent loss of income.
- Complete refurbishments are conducted in stages in order to minimise disruption to service and avoid closure.
- When clinics cannot be closed, creative approaches are used to enable work without interruption to service.
- To complete works on a consulting room at Canterbury ED, access to the site was gained by cutting through an external wall in order to prevent disruption to the ED, which cannot close for even the shortest time periods.
- Proactive assessment of space to value-add to clinics. For instance, addressing whether an additional chair be inserted to inject revenue into a practice.
- Costs are minimised. Repeat business is valued over higher premiums for work.
As CEO, Alexsey’s focus is on building trusted relationships with hospitals and LHD’ Capital Works departments. Under his governance, Alexsey has maintained a clean record of zero WH&S incidents and a consistent record of on-time and on-budget projects.