When the time comes to renovate or vacate premises Hospital Fitout Group can supply a team to carefully and efficiently relocate your commercial space.
We understand that the works are being conducted in a sensitive hospital area, including conducting demolition and building works in an active area. To mitigate the impacts of the works on staff, patients and visitors, Hospital Fitout Group will apply the following approaches and methodologies:
- Implementation of a detailed Program of Works and the WHS Management Plan developed with input from our client to ensure all impacts are identified, planned for, and managed appropriately.
- Our office will ensure all the document approvals are signed off and run to the program and all contractors follow the correct procedures and policies.
- The noise, dust and fumes will be managed ensuring this does not impact staff, patients and visitors.
- Our experienced staff do the demolition works who will ensure that all the demolition area is sealed off with hoarding and floor protection to minimise dust and noise in the area and ensure the it is safe.
- Our team use hoarding at night for access to areas if required and ensure all areas will be safe and clean.
- Waste removal will be planned and scheduled to ensure no exposure to the active areas. The waste will be either recycled for other projects or tipped as required.
- Our Work Health & Saftety Management Plan in place the demolition work will run smoothly on time and budget.
- Site clean including wipe down all joinery, clean glazing and floors.
- Ensuring the handover is completed smoothly and on time with all the relevant paperwork in order.