When the time comes to renovate or vacate premises Hospital Fitout Group can supply a team to carefully and efficiently strip out and dispose of the waste.
We understand that the works are being conducted in a sensitive hospital area, including conducting demolition and building works in an active area. To mitigate the impacts of the works on staff, patients and visitors, Hospital Fitout Group will apply the following approaches and methodologies:
- Implementation of a detailed Program of Works developed with input from our client to ensure all impacts are identified, planned for, and managed appropriately.
- Our office will ensure all the document approvals are signed off and run to the program and all contractors follow the correct procedures and policies.
- The noise, dust and fumes will be managed ensuring this does not impact staff, patients and visitors.
- Our experienced staff do the demolition works who will ensure that all the demolition area is sealed off with hoarding and floor protection to minimise dust and noise in the area and ensure it is safe.
- Our team use temporary interlocking hoarding for access to areas, if required.
- Waste Management Plan
- Work Health & Safety Management Plan
- Site clean